Thursday, August 12, 2010

Follow Me, Chickadee

Happy Friday!  Well... almost, it's actually 11:52 on Thursday as I write this.   I'm participating in "Follow Me, Chickadee Fridays" this week.  It's time for me to make some new bloggy friends!



In sadder news, today it stormed and our power flashed on and off... and my mac died!!!  It won't turn on at all.  I'm hoping for a macstore miracle tomorrow.   I'm going to be uber depressed if it's fried.  : (

Don't forget about my Wine Rack Giveaway, there are just a few entries so far!

Welcome to my new friends, can't wait to meet you.





6 comments:

  1. Found you through Follow Me, Chickadee (via Mannland5). Love your blog and am now following you. Can't wait to read your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg I am so sorry about your Mac! I think I'd be in a full on panic coma if that happened to me :( Here's to a macstore miracle! I hope you had one today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the follow! I am totally following you back now! I hope you stop by and enter the Earth Mama Angel Baby giveaway on my blog ending TODAY with super looow entries! Stash Mama

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you get your computer working?? Ugghh, how frustrating!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could use a wine rack, unfortunately it's probably bigger than my apartment.

    ReplyDelete