Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rain Rain, Go Away

I'm carefully writing this post to you while trying to balance Yoda (my chihuahua) on my shoulders..... okay I was until I tried to take a picture to show you and he ran off. He's camera shy.

It's raining outside and I don't want to go anywhere! Rainy days just make me want to stay in bed. Which is what I did, until about 9:30 this morning. Not good when you have to be at work by 10! I took a quick shower and rushed out the door just in time to be 10 minutes late. Oh well! Not too much business at a bar at 10AM anyway. In happier news... I got a $100 tip today! It made the whole day worth it! I was so excited about my tip that I was feeling pretty energetic on the way home, but that energy has disappeared. Now I'm listening to the rain outside and all I want is to curl up on the couch. Yoda, on the other hand, is ready to go out to play!





Sorry Yoda, the couch is calling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment