Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wed-Nes-Day and Happy Things

It's Wednesday!
(I just noticed that whenever I write the word Wednesday, I pronounce it in my head as "Wed-Nes-Day," anyone else do that? No?... It's just me? Well, okay then.)

Hope you are all having a lovely day! The sun is shining here and that always puts me in a good mood. Here are some other things that do too:

Wearing my skinny jeans with my tallest high heels.

(Heels make everything look better.)

Not having to set an alarm clock... pure bliss!



When Yoda sits on my shoulders like he is right now.

(.... he's sooo cute!!!)

Nachos.

(Cause they are simply delicious.)

Karaoke!!!


Finding lost money in the pocket of my jeans!


Laughing until it hurts.



Parties with a theme!

(Superheroes)


(80's)

(Geeks!)

Dancing


And "Friends"

What puts you in a good mood?


3 comments: