Monday, January 25, 2010

You like me, you really like me! (I got an award!)


Thank you SOOO much to Short Southern Momma for giving me the
"Beautiful Blogger Award!" I'm so excited I can't see straight!

Be sure to read her awesome blog:




And....Here it is!!!


I'm brand new at this and it's awesome to get an award from one of my 8...haha...followers!

Here are the rules:

I'm supposed to tell 7 interesting things about myself and pass this award along to 7 other terrific bloggers!
So here I go...

1. I have never mowed grass. My bother always did it when I was young and now my husband does it. I love to say that I don't know how! : )

2. I LOVE Karaoke! I have my own machine and on any given day you might find me alone in my basement singing karaoke.

3. I have crazy dreams all of the time. In my last one I was giving birth and being chased by Nazis at the same time!

4. I look under the blankets every night before I get in bed.... ya know, in case there's a snake or a bug or something!

5. I got married at 19! I'm only 26 and have been married almost 7 years...and we still like each other!

6. I get addicted to stupid reality TV. It's like a bad wreck...I can't look away.

7. I was once approached in an Applebee's restroom about joining a prostitution ring... no joke!

Okay...so here are 7 bloggers that I'd like to pass this along to and you should check out:


XOXO

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first award! Thanks for passing it my way. You are too kind, and have obviously never seen me in the morning without my make-up. :)

    I can't wait to pass it on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and thank you so much for sharing it with me! And I just mowed a lawn for the first time last summer. I had indoor chores growing up. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both and you're welcome! ...Glad I'm not the only one to never mow grass! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank u for putting me at the top of your list. and i enjoyed your list. you know how i love lists :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now the rules are you have to make a list of 7 interesting things and pass the award along to 7 other bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, girlie! I love your blog! Thanks for passing on the blog love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wait...you were asked to join a prostitution ring and DIDN'T join??? Are you nuts??! Hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, it was called "Exotic Maids." Haha

    ReplyDelete