Friday, February 12, 2010

Flashback and Follow Me Friday!

Flashback Friday Button

Hello everyone! It's "Flashback Friday." And since I don't have any valentine's pictures to fit the theme, just thought I'd post some old pics of me and the hubby.


This is the first time I heard his band play when we were 17. I thought they were super cool. We started dating about a year later.


After about 3 months of dating (I know..crazy), we were engaged at 18.


We got married 6 months later at the age of 19.
Don't we look like babies!?


Our wedding was at an old theater, it was perfect for us.


We were way young, but in March we will be married 7 years!

My husband's rock star ways rubbed off on me,
here's a pic of my first band,
Losing Indiana:

This was us practicing right before a show we played in Indianapolis.
We were an acoustic band and it was a ton of fun while it lasted.

Check out the first songs I ever wrote, along with the guitarist Chad:

Oh, I'm also participating in "Follow Me Fridays."


The Trendy Treehouse

It's been fun finding new friends!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm working at the bar tonight.... everyone please send warm wishes my way that I don't encounter any puke this evening!


10 comments:

  1. I love your wedding pictures! You look great!

    Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following and linking up over at Trendy Treehouse. I am following you too!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting you from Trendy Treehouse! Your wedding pictures are beautiful. And it's so cool you had a band!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting back! Thanks
    Deal Wise Mommy
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following from Follow me Friday!

    Beautiful wedding pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pictures.
    It's really romantic :)

    You looked beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your wedding was so beautiful and glamorous. When I first started dating my boyfriend, he was in a band too!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I stumbled into your blog and you have a great and interesting life story you shared.

    You look like you had a great time being in a band.

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWWWW cute pictures! The old theater is the coolest idea, how fun! You guys are so cute! I got engaged and married at 18 too! ;)

    ReplyDelete