Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What a Bunch of Geeks!

Last year some friends of ours had a geek party.
Oh yes... it was amazing!

It allowed me to finally live out my fantasy of being
Mary Catherine Gallagher... 

"SUPERSTAR!"



Don't we make a super sexy couple?  

There were so many hot guys
.... kind of took your breath away.
(yes...that's a jedi cloak AND a fanny pack he's wearing)

I know, it's hard not to be jealous....

So, what does one do at a Geek Party you might ask?  Well...Duh!  We played Star Wars Trival Pursuit!   

And what do a bunch of geeky girls do at a party?  Well..Duh!  Dance on the bed to Brittany Spears!


Oh yes.... we're that awesome.

Speaking of awesome, if you're new here, sign up for my
lash enhancer giveaway


13 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME!!! How can geek look so good??!! LOL! Tried to watch your video but it says it's private. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, fixed the video so it can be watched!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so freaking classic! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is hliarious!!! Who doesn't love that!!! The pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is fantastic!! Love it! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make an awesome MKG! (Too lazy to type the entire name.) Looks like a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please move here...like yesterday we would get along soooo well!!! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think my feelings about your blog would be best expressed in a monologue from Jerry MaGuire...

    Youcompletemespice.

    I LOVE it! I love how much you look like her in your costume. :) I miss Molly Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I left you a lil something over at my blog! :) Oh and I loved your comment on feature Friday about invention of lying, I really hated that fact as well. They made it seem as though God isn't important. Thank you for reminding me about that, that movie was a waste of 2 hrs for me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a freakin' SUPERSTAHHHHHHHH!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i agree with jake... how dare you!! just kidding. i am glad we have those pictures forever :)

    ReplyDelete