Happy Friday everyone! I got to have lunch with my mom today at a yummy place, now I'm stuffed and I really want to take a nap before I have to head to work! If I fall asleep tonight while bartending, hopefully someone will throw a drink on me or something to wake me up.
(On second thought.... please don't.... throw money instead!!!)
Thanks so much to Amy over at Handprints of the Heart for giving me this award!!! Be sure to check out her super cute blog!
I LOVE awards!!!! Just ask my husband.... I still have every award I've ever gotten! And I'll show them to you too if you come over. Heck yes... I'm proud that I was awarded "Best Actress" from my high school drama club. Haha.... you'd think they were oscars.... "I'd like thank the academy..."
Ok...so I'm supposed to tell you
10 things about myself you might not know:
1. I love to dance! I am currently taking "modern" and "jazz" lessons. They're very humbling... and I wish I hadn't waited until I was 26 to do it..but I love it so much!
2. I spent all the money I got when I graduated from high school on a karaoke machine, which I still have. On any random night you might find me in my basement singing karaoke by myself.
3. While in the shower I like to act like I'm auditioning for American Idol, and I often think about which song I would sing for Simon.
4. I'm a vegetarian.
5. I'm late everywhere I go, and most of the time it's because I'm on here, reading your blogs. So, really...it's all your fault. haha
6. I can quote every line from "Grease" and "The Wizard of Oz." I love musicals!
7. I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses. And guess what? I'm normal! I actually get a kick out of all of the crazy rumors there are out there about us. In all seriousness, my faith is the most important thing in my life.
8. I'm always cold. My husband and I always fight about the temperature in our house. I like to keep it at 75. (I win.)
9. I went to 9 different schools growing up because we moved around so much. I never minded it though, in fact, I think it actually helped me to be more social because it forced me to meet new people.
10. I've never in my life mowed grass, and I never intend to.
Now I pass it to 10 people.
I'm passing it to some great "tell it like it is" bloggers!:
1. Insomniac Lolita. She has a great blog, love her latest post! She "tells it like it is!"
2. A Blonde Walks into a Blog. If you haven't read Juliana's blog yet, she's fabulous!!! Always honest, and insightful. She probably already has this award, but if so, she's getting it again!
3. Jenny Matlock. She is too funny, and you never have to guess what she's thinking!
4. Let's Have a Cocktail. I'm sure Jenny's gotten this award before since she has so many followers and is so awesome...but I'm giving it to her again so you'll check her out.
5. Christopher and Tia. I just love her blog, she's super cute and trendy, and her blog has a great honest quality about it!
6. Smart and Sassy with Sprinkles. The name says it all, check her out!
7. Single Infertile Female. Check out her blog, you'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll have a good time!
8. The Musings of Amber Murphy. She already has this award, but I'm giving it again anyway, because if you're not reading her TMI Thursdays, you are missing out!
9. Magically Ordinary. Great blog!! Check it out.
10. Stoic. She cracks me up!
Whew!!! Alright...... my job is done here.
Oh.... and by the way,
I would SO give this guy money!
Yikes! I gotta go get ready for work so I'm not late... SEE I told you... it's all your fault!
(I forgive you.)