Sunday, February 7, 2010

Getting to Know you Sundays with Keely



Okay I'm participating with many others in "Getting to Know You Sunday." Here we go!

1. How many piercings do you have?
Just 2, one in each ear. I always wanted my bellybutton pierced but my parents wouldn't let me. Once I got old enough I didn't care anymore!

2. I love the sound of....
Acoustic Music.




3. Favorite City?
New York, New York. I love it like a fat kid loves candy.

4. Colts, Saints, or couldn't care less?
Well, I cheered for the Colts just cause that's who most of my friends are for and they're kind of local, but I'm not all that upset that they lost. (I didn't really watch the game).

5. Frozen Yogurt or Ice Cream?
I don't really eat either, but sometimes I splurge on some no sugar added ice cream. I know...real fun.

6. Favorite Appetizer?
Nachos. Nachos. Nachos.

7. What item in your closet currently makes you the happiest?
Hmm...probably my red Jessica Simpson High Heels.

8. Favorite Facial Moisturizer?
Of course Arbonne's FC5 Oil Absorbing Lotion


2 comments:

  1. i can't stop thinking about nachos now. yumyumyummm! & hooray for the saints big win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love nachos! ANd frozen yogurt. I always eat frozen yogurt a couple of times a week, that's scary :p

    ReplyDelete